About Me
- TMB 3
- My name is Tyler, I am currently a senior at Logan High School. I plan on going to college and becoming a mine engineer
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Flash
Flash has been by far the most difficult task so far in Gloabaloria. We had a great loss in the class last week, our greatest flash coder Jay switched out of class. That has left us almost helpless, but everyone is stepping up to the plate and learning everything we need to know to do it right. The flash tutorials on the wiki and the ones we have, have been tremendously helpful on certain areas that we need it for. Some of these areas include flashing screen and collision. I believe with a little more practice we should all be better at it. The trace tool in flash has been my favorite tool to use and most helpful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment